Its been a while since my heart's been racing... for a mobile. So, when it does skip a beat, you KNOW its the ONE.
Imagine my moment of love-at-first-sight when I clicked here, here and here! Its official! The rumours we've seen are true. Its shipping out together with the other ultimate-do-it-all, the Nokia N96.
I've been watching the E71 product presentation on the Nokia Europe site over and over. My heart races for sure.
Some (other) official details:
- Both the E66 and E71 will retail at EUR350 (USD538) roughly. Not a bad price at all.
- Both will come in white and grey steel colour variations with materials similar to the Nokia E51 already in the markets today.
- Both come with 3.2megapixel (autofocus!!) cameras, HSDPA, GPS, Wifi connectivity and microSD card support.
- E66 - Also features a sport built-in accelerator which allows auto screen rotation AND, as introduced on the Nokia 8800 Arte, the silencing of incoming calls when the device is turned over.
- E71 - Has calendar features that auto scroll and there is also predictive text now, a Nokia-first for this QWERTY device.