Friday, March 16, 2007

Face in the crowd


I really like this image. Saw it from my cuz's blog some time ago. (Sorry cuz I nicked it from ya!) It can be a reflection of whatever you feel. For me, I'm just a regular mobile nut amongst an unsuspecting crowd.

ANYWAY... I've been so busy tweaking my site lately with my (trial) affiliate arrangements with QQestore that I've not been able to update my blog on "all things mobile". Thanks though to those who have supported me for experimenting through my blogsite to order your mobiles. You know who you are!

Looking around this past week, it doesn't look like there's anything exciting coming up really. A friend of mine just told me earlier today, the Nokia N95 will be out on 1st April, which is about 2 weeks away! (Not an April Fool's joke I hope!) But I'm sure Asia's launch would be around the same time too. So, all you Nokians waiting for the highly anticipated N95, your "precious" .... will.... come.... soon...

Oh yes, I must mention as well, I'm off to Singapore tomorrow, till Monday! I can't wait! Its a short trip I know. Oh well. Anyway, in the past, when I return from Singapore, I'm always armed with some new toy or something, but for this trip, I have absolutely no plans to buy anything gadget related. Serious! No mobile catches my eye at the moment anyway. I'm still focused on my Treo 680. (But, I will be bringing back another Treo 680 though! For another good friend. Hey, anything to convert users to Palm Treo)

One of my agendas however, is to meet up with a very good buddy of mine in Singapore who owns his own mobile phone business (please click on Hollermobile under my Mobil3 sit3s link on the right) so you can be sure we'll be catching up on everything mobile. We regularly chat online about the latest releases, our opinions on the current models... the mobile "market" in both Brunei and Singapore... y'know, real men talk. So I'm looking forward to our meeting. Its always great to catch up with him.

So, until Monday, and hopefully I keep to my word on not buying anything mobile related, d3xlabs will be back with more posts and stories to share.