Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Nokia N97 finally starts shipping.... (Yes, I'm alive)

Image courtesy of www.symbian-guru.com

Its official. The Nokia N97 has begun shipping today. To 75 countries worldwide, uncommon of Nokia given that they usually release new products in spurts to selected countries. Hopefully, Brunei is one of those 75 lucky countries.

There are so many good (p)reviews of the N97 already flying around the world wide web. Many claim that this is THE Nokia flagship to wait for. Reading so many, I can only say the only way to know is to try it.

But dang, it looks good.

I've been so held up with my daytime job lately, that I have not been able to post a decent phone review. I just realised, I haven't done one since my last Nokia E63 review. This sucks.

Thing is, I still can't see the light at the end of the tunnel just yet....

2 comments:

Senor Pablo said...

It's on my ahopping list! Will get it. thanks for posting it.

/\/ajam said...

For Mobile Phone Prices in Pakistan
Mobile Prices in Pakistan
Nokia Mobile Phones are most popular in Asia.
Mobile Phone Prices in India
Mobile Prices in India