Friday, June 19, 2009

The Dark Side: Nokia N97

This is just a sneak preview...

For days, I have been pondering on whether to I should go with the masses and be a Storm Trooper, because as you know, Storm Troopers are just so uber cool... but the force was always strong within.

But then, as a friend said, there are many Storm Troopers, but only one Darth Vader...


So behold, my newly arrived Nokia N97 Black....


Over the next few days, I will be posting my thoughts and experiences with the N97. I absolutely love what I see so far... with the exception of a minor setback earlier... but, more on that later....

I'll be back, after the commercials.....

2 comments:

Cody said...

the only thing better would be Boba Fett...... now THAT is a color scheme!

Matthew in Vietnam said...

It's a Nokia .. not an apple. So that makes it better!