Sunday, December 23, 2007

Season's greetings

I'd just like to wish all friends and readers a very Blessed Christmas 2007 and happy holidays. The end of year is fast approaching. What better time to spend with family and close friends, and reflect on the year that has passed.

I'd like to share this with you all.
Photo taken with my new Nokia N95 8Gb. A photo of a cake tastefully made / created at a local bakery in Kiulap.

And the N95 8Gb? I bought it about a week ago, as a Birthday/Christmas gift to myself (I had to. No one else would risk buying me a phone. Can you blame them?) Been snapping away at anything and everything. Certainly living up to its title as the best phone in the market today. Read here at AAS for an in-depth review.

Anyway, I've decided, for my new year resolution, this N95 8Gb has to last me till my next birthday. (Next December obviously). I've already got bets against me on this, and even friends lining up to buy it off me should I ever decide to sell. But, I have to be focused. One y-e-a-r. Yup, only 357 days to go...

Blessed Christmas to everyone!

4 comments:

Brunei Foodies said...

i wish the N95 8GB has a Xenon flash though like the N82. I've tested both and I found that the Xenon flash does make a big different.

but then again, typical nokia right? how much do you wanna bet on a limited edition N95 8GB with a Xenon flash? i'm praying for a white version too! hehehe...

d3xlabs said...

hi Bulimic!
Long time no see. hehe.
Yea I knw wat u mean! just before I decided on the n95.8, I tested the N82 as well. The xenon flash is definitely sthg else, BUT, the keypad and form factor swayed me towards the n95.8. I just didnt like the feel of the N82.
Hate to say it, but i hope they dont do a nokia and pull a fast one on us AGAIN. SIGH.

gilliangel said...

It was our MAIN camera throughout the honeymoon and my husband went CRAZY with photo taking - he was even more gung-ho than dad!SERIOUSLY.

Heh.

Delwin Keasberry said...

Hey Ko, so you lost your bet huh? Heh.