Wednesday, December 12, 2007

d3xlabs is back online!

I'm back. Back online. Someone must have read my previous post. Today is the 11th Dec 2007. I applied for my espeed on 1st Dec 2007. Not bad, a full 10 days to do it. So they DID mean it when they said two weeks. What's with the two month crap then? The vendor came this afternoon to set it all up, and once I plugged in my new Apple Airport extreme, I was ready to roll! C'mon Telbru! Service, SERVICE!...

I have so many phones to update here. Since I've been MIA, so many new phones have popped up too! Nokia with their Eseries E51's, Nseries N95 8 Gb's, N82's, N81 8Gb's.... Sony Ericsson with their w910's and slew of other similar product line ups, Motorola with the new V8 Razr 2, which I MUST say looks absolutely stunning and even my personal favourite brand, Palm with the Centro, which isn't rumoured to be a GSM version yet.

Nevertheless, first up, business first.... should you get a Nokia 6500 Classic or Slide? Find out in my next review!

No comments: