Friday, September 28, 2007

Preview - iPhone, iPhone!

I'm back! Keeping busy over the past few days checking out new phones as usual... but, before I post updates on what new releases there are.... I have had the chance to actually see / feel / touch / play the ONE phone that the whole world has been waiting for! So, I'll post this first!

I'll let pictures speak louder than my words....

Ladies & Gentlemen...

The Apple iPhone.

The famous logo we ALL know and love, on the back...

iPhone next to the "other" best phone in the world..

iPhone in hand

iPhone back

iPhone menu

iPhone side view (ain't it slim)

Proof that I'm not pulling a fast one on you....

AND

One cute one just for kicks...



No, its not mine, in case some are wondering... but a good buddy's of mine. You MAY remember him (click here), when I introduced him as the Treo Godfather many moons ago. Well, that he ain't anymore. Now that he has switched sides, I have asked him to be my guest blogger again in posting his review of the greatest mobile invention of the century. Its going to be good.

Stay blogged....

No comments: