Friday, March 02, 2007

***2nd hand phones for sale***

Just a quickie update.

When I first started blogging, I used to maintain a separate blogsite to advertise 2nd hand phones that are flying around, but I deleted it due to a lack of any traffic to that site.

In any case, I'll just post whatever I hear about right here in my blog, and if anyone's interested, just drop me an email/comment/tag and I'll make sure your queries are answered.

MARCH OFFERS

1. Nokia E61 : TWO units for sale. PRICE- $420 each. CONDITION- Very good. AGE: Less than a year.
(Both still under warranty at Incomm)
Reason to sell: Owners looking for new phones.
**********UPDATE************** BOTH SOLD.

2. Nokia 6280 : PRICE- $300, CONDITION- Good, AGE: 1 year.
Reason to sell: Owner looking at new phone.
**********UPDATE************* SOLD!!!

3. Treo 650: PRICE- $200, CONDITION-Fair, AGE: 1 year plus.
***********UPDATE************** TAKEN OFF LIST.

Please drop me a comment at anytime for questions or to view the units. I'll arrange it for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that nokia 6280...still available?

Nonnie King said...

Any secondhand SE w850 for sale?

d3xlabs said...

[ezann] Sorry... the 6280's gone!
[nonnie] None at the moment I'm afraid. I guess its still a bit "new". I'll post em up on my blog when there are!

d3xlabs said...

anyone interested in an N80?
will post details soon.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.