Saturday, December 16, 2006

***SITE UPDATE****

I have added a few tweaks in my blog.

SITE OUTLOOK
  • There is now a new Chat Box on the right hand side bar. Please feel free to post any comments relating to "anything mobile".
LINKS
  • I have removed my d3xmobs link. Coming to three months now of maintaining my blog, I realise that advertising 2nd hand phones on this blog is not the way to go. Its not effective. Word of mouth is still best. (Incidentally, is anyone interested in a few months old Nokia 3250 (black) or a year-plus old Treo 650? Let me know)
  • I have added another link with good reviews and other downloads relating to the Treo. Www.palminfocenter.com. Check it out.

Also, in a couple of days, I will post a preview of something I've got up my sleeve. Its a shocker! Even I can't believe it.

No comments: