Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Eclipse-d!

While browsing through my blog earlier, looking at what other ways I can tweak my site to be more "pleasant to the eye", something just occurred to me. My blog's slowly becoming a Treo blog!

How odd! Almost like an eclipse of the Sun, slowly and surely disappearing out of sight. I suppose its a mark of being totally immersed in the dark (treo WM) side now. My attention's been so focused on the Treo, that I've totally ignored what the other brands have been releasing.

Over the next few blogs, I will try and hunt down what new meaty morsels are out there that are worthy of mention. I have come across a few good reviews out there of various models though BUT I think that doing a personal review in-hand would be more interesting. Well, thats a plan I aim to achieve over the next few months.

No comments: