Monday, September 25, 2006

Pimp My Phone

Day 5, with my Precious. Would you believe it, people throwing offers at me for my 8800 already. No way I tell em, "this one's a keeper".

Stil clunking away with the opening/closing mechanisms. Its just so... so.... COOL. I've added my personal fav tones and wallpapers already, especially the super cool kids animation series, POCOYO.

If you've never seen or heard of Pocoyo, here's a pic. In fact, its the same pic I use as my wallpaper now. To me, its just got so many meanings. Well, more on that later.

Now, the ringtone of Pocoyo (click this link, it will lead you to the official blog where you can download it) its an all time favourite of mine. It starts off with bells, then gradually more instruments come in, with Pocoyo calling out to his friends, Pato, Ellie etc. Now, you're probably wondering why I'm into this kiddie series. Two reasons! First, its perfect for a ringtone, especially if you don't like those that just EXPLODE into your life and shock the living day lights outta you. And secondly, its POCOYO! C'mon! You can't watch it and say you don't like him! He's so cute!! Well, watch it and be a believer.

Well, back to my 8800, its pretty much near to perfection, how I've customized it that is. Ringtones to different groups of people who call me, and profiles according to the environment I'm in. "General", "Home" or "discr33t". Nokia users will be familiar with this.

Anyways, I will keep this post short, I have to go out and do some phone consultancy now. This time, its personal. My dad! He reckons its time to do away with his (aging) Nokia 6230i and venture into the unknown of the SE k800i or the boring-but-familiar Nokia 6233.

More later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ko! Cool blog. :) And i bet daddy will love the phone. He'll be going on and on about it and how the camera is the best and bla bla. Hehe...

ah...thats our dad.

Anonymous said...

Ck's downloaded Pocoyo! =) [Season 1 if i'm not wrong..]

Chester said...

He has?? WHERE FROM? Tell me!!

Anonymous said...

The fact is that I've never had a mobile phone and have no use for one.

******** Will you
reply***********
that I (seemingly)
have a computer ???

Anonymous said...

good, i just added tons of another emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info