Saturday, August 01, 2009

Loving my Storm Trooper....


Ok here it is! My Storm Trooper Bobble Head. (What did you think it was, a new mobile??). I was in Singapore over the weekend, browsing around with my mate TGIF for a conference. During our free time, we stumbled across this toy shop at Suntec City Mall. Having a secret passion for toys & such (esp star wars and such...), I was thrilled when the shop had all the bits and bobs of all things Star Wars (and tons of other stuff)... but I jumped when I saw this. Hmm, this could be a start of a new collection...

Oh yeah, the pics above were taken with my other Storm Trooper, the iPhone 3G S WHITE. Its finally here too.

2 comments:

Sam Xero said...

nice~! wish i can go to suntec too
i tot it was a fone tho coz ur prev post was "Darth n97" =P

Annett Baumgaertner said...

Go for a the notable Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church. An undetected little spot, the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church spot is interesting and impressive. Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church is an attraction that you do not want to miss the boat on without question.