Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rumours: Nokia E63?


I previously mentioned about rumours of a Nokia E72 and E75 here but seems like there's a new rumour in town, a Nokia E63 (?). I'm not sure what strategy Nokia has up their sleeves....


Some (Rumoured) Specs:
  • Symbian 9.1 OS S60 v 3.1
  • Full QWERTY keyboard
  • HSDPA support, Wifi, bluetooth
  • 256k TFT colour screen (?!?)(Note: E71 has 16m colours)
  • Micro SD card compatibility
  • 2 mp camera
From the sounds of it, it looks almost identical with an E71, except, it will (noticably) be made from plastic, unlike the more posh-classy-stainless-steel-clad E71. I guess, this would mean that the price would be significantly cheaper too? Maybe this is a business device for the masses? Let's see....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

call me crazy am thinking of getting the E71 but i want the PINK edition!lol..now u telling me there will be E73?...so is there any chance at all for u to check out when is the PINK edition coming?