Wednesday, July 16, 2008

***New link created: d3xbay.blogspot.com***

I'm experimenting here.

A few friends have asked me to help advertise/sell their mobile phones on their behalf. Instead of SMS-ing everyone I know, I thought I'd try create an experimental blog for it.

Advertising these offers is not new for me. I've helped many a friend let go of their first loves. Its not difficult. "See a need, find the buyer". Someone out there is always looking for something within their budget. Not EVERYONE is willing to buy new I guess.

So here it is: d3xbay.blogspot.com
Whilst I'm debating about creating a logo link for it, I've placed the address discreetly on the sidebar under my MSN and email.

(And in case, you're wondering, I couldn't think of a more catchy name)

So far, there are 3 mobiles on offer. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bookmarked your blog.