Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nokia 6500 Slide is on shore!

I've just got home from the Mall. While I was there, I decided to check out the usual haunts on the latest mobile releases. First stop, Incomm @ Mall.

And there I saw it, the new Nokia 6500 Slide. Its finally here! I first posted about its announcement here, and now, i can actually hold it in hand.

I HAVE to say, it feels VERY nice to hold. Feels very solid and unlike the previous slider phones of yester-year like Nokia 6280, 6288 or even N80.

I tried to take a photo sample with the much touted 3.2mp camera the Slide is famous for, but because I was messing with a new unit, the sticker was still stuck on the camera lens... so I guess I'll wait till I can do a proper review on the 6500 series.

But all I can say for now is that I'm very impressed with the build quality. And, if you're an existing owner of the mobiles I just mentioned, and you're looking for a change, then look no further, this could be it.

Retailing at BND668-00 from all Incomm outlets, don't forget to use your DST privilege card for better discounts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This nokia 6500 slide is very good phone.I like this phone very much.My friend have this phone.He unlock this phone using the site unlocking4u.its also very simple method.In this article You give the more information about this phone.Thanks for the information.I hope all people like this phone.