Monday, July 16, 2007

Celebrity Nokia

Over the past two weekends, I managed to catch both the latest movies; Transformers and Die Hard 4.0.
I hope I'm not spoiling it for anyone here but it seemed Nokia were the real stars of the shows. Maybe thats why the budgets were huge for the movies; sponsorships from Mobile giants. (Ok, thats stating the obvious)

In Transformers, you see a variety of appearances; a possible 8800 Sirocco (or was it the new 8600 Luna?)(Decepticon) But undeniably, it was hard to miss the appearance of the Nokia N93i.
I always KNEW it! Deep down inside, Nokias are all Transformers! Hopefully, not all are berzerk Decepticons like the one you saw in the movie. (Ok, ok, I'll try not let my childhood fantasies surface TOO much here). It was cool all the same.

In Die Hard 4.0, you'd see a variety of Nokias, from E61's, N-series phones to the still-mighty Nokia 9300. Makes you think though, the 9300 still packs a punch judging from what it did in the movie. (Just charge the battery more alright?)

ANYWAY, just a short post for now. Mobile appearances always make me sit up in movies. Its always fun to keep guessing what models come up alongside the movie stars isn't it? Ok, maybe its just me.

6 comments:

Nonnie King said...

Perverted Mobile Maniac.

d3xlabs said...

Perverted? Why?!?
Because I trailed you at Qlap today? LOL.
Will meet u one day. THEN, I'll really wind down and shout out loud ok? =p

Nonnie King said...

Hahaha! Don't want. Very embarrassing leh..

I'm just kidding about the shout loud loud part.

d3xlabs said...

hi Nonnie,
don't worry, will get to meet u one day. i wont shout... too loud ..
gd pics on His Majesty's bday celebrations in KB btw.

Nick Thien said...

Hey, speaking of the 9300... me and my bro thinking of getting rid of both our 9300 and 9300i... any buyers?

d3xlabs said...

hi Nick,
Let me ask around for u.