Tuesday, April 17, 2007

E61i Out In Stores Now!

In February, I posted news the official release of the new Eseries models (here) and about a week ago, I posted a teaser on it (here).

Well, wait no more, it is now on shore!

The new Nokia E61i!



  • Available now at all Incomm branches at BND768-00, currently the cheapest in town! (Remember to use your DST Privilege card for better discounts too!)
Also, Incomm has also just brought in stock for E65 RED for those interested in another option other than Mocha.
Selling Price - BND738-00

Read my review on it here.



9 comments:

airbiscuit said...

Is it confirm at $768 @ Incomm?

As QQeStore sells it at $888.

d3xlabs said...

Hi airbiscuit, yea its confirmed, so hurry!!

airbiscuit said...

As of last night is it $748 at QQ!

d3xlabs said...

oh? Wow they work fast! =p

d3xlabs said...

so has anyone bought the e61i yet?

airbiscuit said...

Hehe! My e61i will be in my hands today :)

d3xlabs said...

hey awesome! I have only seen the e61i in the shops but hvnt had a chance to mess abt with it yet. Do let me knw what ur thoughts are. I'll get a unit soon to review.
Always liked the e61 before, and nw, its just got better. =p

airbiscuit said...

Hehe I just been playing around with it.

My 1st impression is its very light. The keypad/buttons is soft and nice to use.

Been browsin using the wifi and setting up at home through my acess point is a breeze. The huge screen is a bonus to use during browsin.

So far so good!

d3xlabs said...

cool! Now ur making me impatient to check it out too. Soon...
Anyway, you may be of interest to chk out www.eseries.org. VERY good site for everything e61 and probably e61i nw.