Sunday, October 15, 2006

"Express" yourself.

Weekend.... finally here.

I must admit, all my attention has been diverted to the Treo 680 as of late. (Treonauts just updated their blog, check it out) My patience is wearing thin as time goes by. You have to understand, this is the one model I've been waiting for since... hmmm.... forever? (earlier this year). Here's a pic of the Arctic and Copper next to each other.

I had lunch with one of me best mates today and we were talking about the Treo. (He's a current Treo 650 user... still. Another person highly deserving of a change). With the now many colours, it give more options for us new buyers to "express" ourselves. We both contemplated on getting the "copper (orange)" versions, just like the my other mate, the Treo Godfather. But, for fear of being seen as "unprofessional" or "kiddie", orange might not be a very corporate colour to own. Arctic would be a safer bet, though it kinda resembles a certain white iconic product that has taken over the world. Graphite is just too plain boring (reminiscent of the treo 650) and crimson is just... well.... too much. Having said that, copper would be a shout of your identity and "couldn't-care-less-about-what-others-think" attitude. IF you can pull it off.

Sigh... tick tock tick tock..... back to the wait.

Update: Another phone for sale, the Nokia 9500 Communicator. Will be picking it up tomorrow from seller. I used to own this model some many moons ago, so it should be interesting to road-test it again. Almost 2 years back, I thought the 9500 was "da bomb". Its somewhat primitive now sad to say, amidst all the other smartphones out at the moment. Will update more on it in the next few days.

Also in the next few days, I will recommend a few other blogs that I have gathered inspiration from, on starting this blog. One day, I hope to be able to run a blog just like theirs. Will keep you posted.

No comments: