Monday, September 24, 2007

Back to basics...

You know, there comes a time when you look back and suddenly shock yourself that another whole month has passed, just like that! Unbelievable.

Since my last post, there's been so many things going on. Work's definitely one of them, but the main thing this past month has been the amount of travelling I've been doing. I've been MIA (missing in action) because I was in Kota Kinabalu on one weekend, then Adelaide, Australia for about 10 days the week after.

Having just returned from the Land Down Under (and having the time of my life), let me post a couple of photos taken from KK the week before I left. I just HAVE to post this....

These shots were taken at a boutique hotel I stayed in KK. I knew I HAD to snap them. I mean, who USES phones like these nowadays!? Funnily enough too, I actually received a room call, and (for the phone on the top), it took me a good few seconds to figure out which was the ear-piece and which was the mouth-piece! For the life of me, I just couldn't figure where to speak into! My friends really had a good laugh. I think I'll stick to mobiles. The're alot simpler.

And, just before I end this brief post, just to update my fellow E90 counterparts out there, I'm not using my E90 anymore. This probably won't surprise anyone, but I'm back to my previous Treo 680, but in CRIMSON, like the one you see below. Its a long story, but I bid farewell to (perhaps) one of the best Nokia smartphones in the market today. I'd still recommend it to anyone.

ANYWAY, back to the adventures of using my Treo. Ol'faithful as they say....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I use cellphone as phone only.
I hate the expensive multi-function phone.

d3xlabs said...

hi David, welcome. yea, its hard to believe hw the mobile has evolved from being a device jus for caling someone. Go technology I say! =)